I see dead dresses
Add to your playlist!
November 7th, 2013
Much is going back to the beginning with the Season One premiere of Workaholics on November 19 at 11E/8P. It’s gonna be tight as a you know what, because not only does Workaholics brings the laughs, it brings the wisdom.
Here are 25 examples of when Workaholics was totally right about life.
1. Always strive to make yourself a better person.
2. Never hide your true feelings.
3. Your feelings make you who you are.
4. Your body is a temple, treat it as such.
5. Cries for help are real and normal and there is no shame in them.
6. Know your limitations and live within them.
7. Being realistic about yourself is important in life.
8. Just don’t be so realistic that you don’t have room for dreams.
9. As an adult, you must do what’s necessary to stay focused every day at your job.
10. Some days you won’t feel your best, and that’s okay.
11. Still, there are definitely upsides to being an adult.
12. In life, you must admit when you’re wrong and move on.
13. Sometimes lying is okay.
14. Just try to not make them obvious.
15. Telling the truth can be just as difficult as lying, but it’s an important part of life.
16. Always deal with defeat by maintaining class and dignity.
17. When throwing a shindig, it’s polite to plan ahead.
18. Always be ready to get the party started.
19. Never forget that men are from Mars and women are from Venus.
20. When relationships go wrong, your friends are there to help you out.
21. They are also there to help point out the obvious.
22. A good friend pushes your limits and helps you reach your potential.
23. Friends help you answer the big questions in life.
24. Sometimes, you just gotta make a plan and stick to it.
25. In life, it’s important to get the last word. Make those words good.