Get your tickets now!
Check out the updated lineup!
October 8th, 2013
Paris Hilton is back with a new single and spoiler alert: she just wants to have a good time! And her music video for Good Time is just that, the heiress-turned-pop star partying it up with her friends at a pool party. “Oh please don’t you hate on me,” she sings, before she just tells us to straight up party and have a good time. What a good message!
Watch Paris Hilton’s music video for Good Time (feat. Lil Wayne) below. And to help you break down the necessities of a good Paris Hilton party, we’ve listed everything we need to have a good time, as we learned from this video.
Paris Hilton’s good time must-haves
1. A studded bathing suit because it’s practical.
2. Inflatable things because they’re both whimsical and safe!
3. Whatever these things are because they look cool.
4. A neon tube top because you want to stand out.
5. A pillow with your own face on it because you want people to know whose party it is.
6. A circular chair thing because, again, it looks cool.
7. Tron (?!?) with a smoke machine because…wait, what?
8. Lil Wayne because he knows how to crash a party.
9. Shirtless guys surrounding you because WHY NOT.