November 29th, 2012
1. First of all, it is Sky Blu, not SkyBlu.
2. Rose to fame as one half of LMFAO with his paternal uncle Redfoo.
3. Sky Blu’s grandfather is Motown founder Berry Gordy.
4. Sky Blu’s real name is Skyler Gordy. “Skyler” is derived from Schuyler, which means “scholar” in Danish.
5. Follow Sky Blu on Twitter! Tweet him @SkysNuts.
6. Sky Blu is going to release a Latin album. Seriously.
7. When LMFAO forming, Sky Blu was underage.
8. Sky Blu was born August 23, 1986 and shares a birthday with Kobe Bryant.
9. You know what else happened on August 23? In 1942, it was the beginning of the Battle of Stalingrad during WWII.
10. When he was performing at the 2012 MMVAs, Sky Blu wore a red elephant… as underwear.
Be sure to watch The Big Jingle, the biggest holiday music event of the year, which goes down December 2 at 4:30E! Have you gotten your tickets yet? You can do so here. And remember Sky Blu isn’t the only one gracing The Big Jingle stage, we got artists like Cody Simpson, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Simple Plan helping you rock out to the holidays.
ICYMI: @Osheaga released a cryptic teaser last night and it made us lose a lot of necessary beauty sleep. See it now: http://t.co/186tFGhERa
@osheaga Our office for the last hour has just been a mess of people yelling out artist names from their desk. This thing is AMAZING.
Ooh la la! RT @osheaga Something big is coming your way tonight at 6PM!