Watch again online!
Finale Friday 7E/4P
Rate your fave today!
Watch online now!
August 20th, 2009
Britney Spears delivered the Top Ten on the Late Show with David Letterman Tuesday night – in a bikini, of course.
In a pre-taped segment, Britney presented the “Top Ten Ways the country would be different if Britney Spears were president.”
Drum roll please…
10. I’d be the first president to wear eye shadow since Nixon.
9. We would only invade fun places like Cabo.
8. Free pie for everybody.
7. My situation room would be a cabana at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas.
6. I’d lure Osama out of hiding with the irresistible scent of my new fragrance “Circus Fantasy.”
5. Every presidential news conference would feature costume changes.
4. America might have a more coherent fiscal strategy.
3. Challenge U.S. to put nightclub on the moon by the end of the decade.
2. Three words: Vice President Diddy
1. Finally the media would pay some attention to me.
Ah, you gotta love it when Britney makes fun of herself.Tweet