We think so!
So Much Kevin Hart
Save your screams!
July 12th, 2010
* Snoop Dogg has given his manager a task that seems…well, odd. The Dogfather wants to be cast on Coronation Street. Yes, the show your grandma watches everyday. I’m shocked too. Snoop Dee Oh Double Gee has been a fan of the show for the last eleven years and said that Coronation Street has expressed interest. Maybe he’ll be playing someone’s nephew. Get it? Get it?
* Eminem delayed his set at the Scotland music festival T in the Park on Saturday by 50 minutes. Although Slim Shady was ready to get onstage, security personnel were worried that fans pointing laser pens at the stage could hit Em in the eye and cause damage. Now that’s gangsta.
* Lilo is lawyer-less after her council Shawn Chapman Holley resigned. Lohan has been unsuccessful in finding new representation to fight her 90-day sentencing. Seems odd. I don’t know what lawyer wouldn’t want to represent a client that paints F*** You on her nails while in court. Open and shut case!
* Joe Jonas has been confirmed to guest star in an August episode of the new Betty White show Hot in Cleveland. Jo-Jo will be playing Valerie Bertinelli’s son in the show. Here’s a thought: what if she had three sons, and they all played in a rock band, and they had solo acts as well. I bet it could work. Toss in some purity rings for good measure.
* Sir Elton John was spotted at the Lady Gaga concert last night in Toronto at the Air Canada Centre. Do you think Elton still gets a dressing room even if he’s not performing? I bet he does.Tweet