We think so!
So Much Kevin Hart
Save your screams!
October 2nd, 2013
A$AP Rocky has a new music video out for his latest single, Fashion Killa, and who better to play his fashionable muse in the clip than Rihanna. In the clip, the two strut their stylish selves around, shop a bit and just generally look great together on camera.
But on a more serious note, we took away some serious style tips from this video.
First off, for reference, watch A$AP Rocky’s music video for Fashion Killa below:
Fashion tips from A$AP Rocky and Rihanna
1. Go ahead, ladies, rock those sports jerseys. Some guys really dig the sporty look and whether it’s a real team jersey or just a stylish designer shirt, nothing feels comfier and more chic than this. But maybe leave the rattail hair for the professionals like Rihanna…
2. Animal print + feathers + sequins? SURE! When done right, it won’t look like you’re going overboard — just like this number Rihanna rocks in the video!
3. Guys and girls, don’t forget to accessorize! Gold chains on your wrists or neck and a slick cap for the guys and some serious statement pieces like blinged out rings for the girls.
4. You can totally pull of cat ears. But only when they’re not outrageous or too big. Simple, laced cat ears are chic and pretty adorable.
5. You can rock a crop top (or bikini top?) so long as you keep it classy and wear it with a jacket. Your boyfriend’s jacket will totally suffice. You don’t want to freeze!