The force is strong
Shop at your own risk
NSFW and LOL
November 20th, 2009
Guess what? Oh. Yes you guessed correctly. It is Fun Stuff Friday time! Un, deux, trois!
* What does Gossip Girl‘s Leighton Meester have to say when it comes to her boyfriends?
* Want Jason Segal‘s phone number? Well you’re in luck cus he sang it out during a Swell Season concert. The Swell Season are the couple from that fantastic film Once! This is great news in so many different ways! Watch!
* Conan O’Brien really hates Heidi and Spencer. Like a lot. And it’s hilarious.
* These sculptures look SO REAL AND IT IS STARTING TO SCAR ME IN A COOL WAY.
But really. Wow.
* Stephen Colbert serenaded Elvis Costello with and Elvis Costello song. Super duper neato.
* Justin Bieber is a rebel! Kinda? He was suppose to go to a signing today but things got soooooooooooooooooooooooooo crazy that he couldn’t go or else he’d get arrested! So he didn’t go. Smart thinking J Biebs.
* Seasame Street’s best musical moments. This warms my heart in a million ways.
Tags: beyonce, Conan O'Brien, crazy art, Elvis Costello, feist, Gossp girl, Heidi, How I Met Your Mother, jason segal, justin bieber, Leighton Meester, Once, Sesame street, Spence, Swell Season, The Colbert ReportTweet