Cute dogs and raunchy puppets!
Read our review!
Catch up now
November 20th, 2009
Guess what? Oh. Yes you guessed correctly. It is Fun Stuff Friday time! Un, deux, trois!
* What does Gossip Girl‘s Leighton Meester have to say when it comes to her boyfriends?
* Want Jason Segal‘s phone number? Well you’re in luck cus he sang it out during a Swell Season concert. The Swell Season are the couple from that fantastic film Once! This is great news in so many different ways! Watch!
* Conan O’Brien really hates Heidi and Spencer. Like a lot. And it’s hilarious.
* These sculptures look SO REAL AND IT IS STARTING TO SCAR ME IN A COOL WAY.
But really. Wow.
* Stephen Colbert serenaded Elvis Costello with and Elvis Costello song. Super duper neato.
* Justin Bieber is a rebel! Kinda? He was suppose to go to a signing today but things got soooooooooooooooooooooooooo crazy that he couldn’t go or else he’d get arrested! So he didn’t go. Smart thinking J Biebs.
* Seasame Street’s best musical moments. This warms my heart in a million ways.
Tags: beyonce, Conan O'Brien, crazy art, Elvis Costello, feist, Gossp girl, Heidi, How I Met Your Mother, jason segal, justin bieber, Leighton Meester, Once, Sesame street, Spence, Swell Season, The Colbert ReportTweet