Bring on the LOLZ
Watch on M3TV.ca
July 3rd, 2009
* Remember when The White Stripes played in every single province of Canada? Well they filmed it all! It will premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival this September and be titled Under Great Northern Lights.
* The real Devil Wears Prada. A documentary about Anna Wintour is coming out! Intense! Fashion!
* Speaking of fashion, Kanye West has been interning at The Gap offices in New York. Interns unite!
* Franz Ferdinand push their way through in their new music video Can’t Stop Feeling. Watch and get a free download of the remix!
* Franz Ferdinand are also on this video with Metric, Passion Pit and everyone one else who was at Glastonbury talking about MJ’s death.
* Spike Jones directed a commercial for a Japanese bank? Featuring Brad Pitt? With a Sumo wrestler?
* Twilight tattoos. Like the permanent kind. Yeah.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Tags: Anna Wintour, Brad Pitt, Franz Ferdinand, glastonbury, Kanye West, metric, michael jackson, passion pit, Spike Jones, the white stripes, Toronto International Film Festival, twilight, Under Great Northern LightsTweet