Watch Sunday, April 13
Miley, Charlie and more!
January 26th, 2014
The 56th annual Grammy Awards took place tonight, an evening of great music and questionable fashion decisions. In an effort to look more ridiculous than his Get Lucky co-creators Daft Punk, Pharrell wore this hat during Sunday’s Grammy Awards.
How can such a stylish man wear such a god awful hat? Even worse, the way it’s going to be described for years to come is as a cartoon-sized Mountie hat, thus soiling the awesomeness of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Stetson.
We always want to give people the benefit of the doubt, so maybe there’s a practical reason behind Pharrell’s decision to wear such a giant monstrosity atop his beautiful being. Here’s a list of items we think Pharrell may be carrying in his hat.
- Madonna’s also stupid, but not as bad-hat.
- Extra helmets for Daft Punk.
- The hair Katy Perry used for her red carpet bun.
- Every second hand item that appeared in Macklemore and Ryan Lewis’ Thrift Shop video.
- The two other members of N.E.R.D.
- The Fountain of Youth. Seriously, he’s only 40 and still looks good, even with that damn hat.
- Kevin Hart