Take our quiz!
Who made the list?
Take our quiz!
June 5th, 2012
How To Dress Well, aka Tom Krell, is no stranger to Janet Jackson-heavy mixtapes and his latest, LIVE YOURSELF, is no exception. Also teasing his forthcoming album, Total Loss (due this fall via Acéphale), the mixtape features not one but two remixes of Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe.” There is no escaping that song.
Surprisingly though, it doesn’t feature his new single, “Ocean Floor for Everything.”
0. TOTAL LOSS
2. cfcf- exercise #2
4. xiu xiu- i broke up (fag patrol acoustic version)
5. BELIEVE IN MY LOVE//LEAVE ME
6. melanie fiona – 4am (HTDW SPEED BREAKS REPETITION MIX)
7. asap rocky – leaf (HTDW SICK AND TIRED REPETITION MIX)
8. future – ain’t no way around it (HTDW U CAN’T TELL THE HOMIE NOTHING HE DONE FELT TOO MUCH PAIN REPETITION MIX)
9. WHOEVER WANTS 2 LOVE US IS WELCOME WHOEVER IS AGAINST US GET OUT
10. janet jackson – special
11. the dream – shawty is da shit remix (feat. r. kelly) (HTDW REPETITION INTRO)
12. future – straight up
13. hype williams – jericho
14. dizzee rascal – imagine + xiu xiu – i broke up
15. HTDW – world i need you, won’t be without you (proem)
16. coco rosie – beautiful boyz (feat. antony) (HTDW CHORUS EDIT)
17. akos rozmann – 12 stations
18. 빅뱅 – bad boy
19. janet jackson – someone to call my lover (Hex Hector/Mac Quayle Radio Edit)
20. physical therapy – call me maybe vs mad drumz
21. carly rae jepsen – call me maybe (HTDW LOL EMPHASIS MIX HAHAHA)
22. janet jackson – empty
23. TOTAL LOSS