Take our quiz!
Take our quiz!
Who made the list?
April 14th, 2011
Since the tragic earthquake and tsunami that devastated the shores of Japan on March 11, support has come in many forms. Most recently artists have banded together to raise money for the areas still affected by the catastrophe. Songs for Japan, an album featuring songs from John Lennon, Adele, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Pink, Ne-Yo and more, is donating all the proceeds from the sale of the $9.99 album to the Japanese Red Cross Society (JRCS).
In addition to the sale of the songs, artists and music labels have generously donated the royalties they would otherwise earn from the sale to the JRCS. Scroll down for a full list of tracks included in Songs for Japan and click here to purchase the album.
1. John Lennon, Imagine
2. U2, Walk On
3. Bob Dylan, Shelter From the Storm
4. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Around the World
5. Lady Gaga, Born This Way
6. Beyoncé, Irreplaceable
7. Bruno Mars, Talking to the Moon
8. Katy Perry, Firework
9. Rihanna, Only Girl (In the World)
10. Justin Timberlake, Like I Love You
11. Madonna, Miles Away
12. David Guetta, When Love Takes Over
13. Eminem (featuring Rihanna), Love the Way You Lie
14. Bruce Springsteen, Human Touch
15. Josh Groban, Awake
16. Keith Urban, Better Life
17. Black Eyed Peas, One Tribe
18. Pink, Sober
19. Cee Lo Green, It’s OK
20. Lady Antebellum, I Run to You
21. Bon Jovi, What Do You Got?
22. Foo Fighters, My Hero
23. R.E.M., Man on the Moon
24. Nicki Minaj, Save Me
25. Sade, By Your Side
26. Michael Bublé, Hold On
27. Justin Bieber, Pray
28. Adele, Make You Feel My Love
29. Enya, If I Could Be Where You Are
30. Elton John, Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me
31. John Mayer, Waiting on the World to Change
32. Queen, Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together)
33. Kings of Leon, Use Somebody
34. Sting, Fragile
35. Leona Lewis, Better in Time
36. Ne-Yo, One in a Million
37. Shakira, Whenever, Wherever
38. Norah Jones, Sunrise