Check it out now!
Get your tickets now!
November 6th, 2012
If there’s anything more solid from The Twilight Saga than Robert Pattinson’s abs, it is their soundtracks. Who could forget the use of Radiohead’s 15 Step in the final scene of the first Twilight movie with the nefarious Victoria? Or how about the inclusion of OK Go’s Shooting The Moon when Bella and Jacob spend time bonding in his garage? All these important music moments in the saga were all thanks to Alexandra Patsavas, the film series’ music supervisor. It isn’t that surprising because Alexandra also did the music supervision for The O.C., The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and three seasons of Gossip Girl.
But don’t have to take it from me, have a listen to The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2 soundtrack here and get ready to sink your teeth into some great music. And an added bonus? Nikki Reed, who plays Rosalie in the series, is also featured in the soundtrack with her American Idol-famous husband, Paul McDonald!
Best Tracks: St. Vincent – The Antidote, Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed – All I’ve Ever Needed, POP ETC – Speak Up
Check out The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2 sound track at MuchMusic.com‘s First Spin section and listen to our other First Spin artist Christina Aguilera and her album Lotus here before it drops Tuesday, November 13, 2012.
1. Where I Come From – Passion Pit
2. Bittersweet – Ellie Goulding
3. The Forgotten – Green Day
4. Fire In The Water – Feist
5. Everything And Nothing – The Boom Circuits
6. The Antidote – St. Vincent
7. Speak Up – POP ETC
8. Heart Of Stone – Iko
9. Cover Your Tracks – A Boy And His Kite
10. Ghosts – James Vincent McMorrow
11. All I’ve Ever Needed – Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12. New For You – Reeve Carney
13. A Thousand Years ft. Steve Kazee [Part 2] – Christina Perri
14. Plus Que Ma Prope Vie – Carter Burwell