Watch Sunday, April 13
Miley, Charlie and more!
February 20th, 2012
Okay people. That was one seriously drama-filled, info-filled, Wren-make-out-filled episode. But there’s no time to rest with A on the loose, so on to next weeks brand new episode of Pretty Little Liars! The sneak peek is full of juicy bits and we watched it a dozen times to break down every second for you. It’s a hard job, but someone’s gotta do it.
- The girls check out a store full of doll parts. I thought we were done with dolls on this show, but no, they’ll be back next week to haunt my dreams.
- It’s a father/daughter dance at the school which means all the girls and their dads (most of whom are now involved with A) will be in the same place at the same time. Plenty of opportunity for A to let a few skeletons out of the closet.
- There’s a house at the beginning of the clip that I don’t recognize. Whose house is that? The landscaping is lovely.
- Maya is missing. Now we know what the police officer told Emily at the end of the last episode.
- Mr. Hastings has realized that his gun is missing. I bet it was his gun that A was using at the firing range.
- Toby is back. What does this means for Spencer and Wren?
- Someone took hundreds of pictures of Alison. Not too shocking. This same person is probably the one that stalked and killed her. Cree-pay.
- And there’s a new guy that kinda looks like a cross between Mike and Jason. Bee tee dubs, where the heck has Mike been for the last hundred episodes?
Check out the sneak peek of next week’s brand new episode of Pretty Little Liars at 8 pm ET on MuchMusic below!
Don’t forget to enter for your chance to win a trip to the set of Pretty Little Liars in LA! You have until Sunday, February 26 to answer all FOUR trivia questions!
Tags: Pretty Little LiarsTweet