Get your tickets now!
Check out the updated lineup!
Enter to win now!
April 29th, 2009
Ok, turkeys. I KNOW you’re all excited about the MMVAs and you need to know about wristbands oh, pretty much yesterday. I’m here to set the record straight on this sitch-ee-ation.
Real talk: we don’t know the official date that wristbands will be available. But when we do know, we’ll post it here and on Twitter IMMEDIATELY. That’s a galdang promise.
Here are some things we do know, based on past years:
* Usually, you have to be 14 and older to get in.
* Photo ID is required – under 16 can bring school ID and birth certificate.
* Wristbands have been given away on a first come, first serve basis to people who line up at Much HQ on a designated day.
* This day is usually in June, close to the MMVAs. You have to wear the wristband until the awards!
* The wristbands are free. Offering to pay for one won’t work!
* You can’t pick up wristbands for your friends. If you want one, you have to be here.
So for now, keep these things in mind! There is no guarantee that things will work the same way this year, but as soon as we know how things are going down, WE WILL TELL YOU. And if you ask us “when can we get wristbands???” again, I’ll personally deliver a high-octane noogie in person. Capice?!Tweet