Check out the pics!
Started from the bottom
May 11th, 2009
* Virgin Festival organizers have announced which five Canadian provinces (up from last year’s two) will play host to V-Fest installments this year. Which is pretty vague. Perhaps they fail to realize how BIG our provinces are…
* More Festival News! Line ups for Music Waste‘s festival in Vancouver, and a summary of the Cisco Ottawa Bluesfest line up in, uh, Ottawa, the Oxegen Festival line up in Ireland, the T in the Park festival line up in Scotland, and the Heineken Open’er Festival line up in Poland, of all places. I <3 the Summer Concert Season SO MUCH.
* The Future is getting kinda scary. Think about this: a “Guitar Hero” concert tour, or what about a World of Warcraft movie? Talk about taking a good idea too far.
* Oh Oasis, always getting into trouble: this time with a sex turkey (?!)
* Good news: the Snoopy host of Dogg After Dark has been cleared of assault charges for allegedly beating a man who climbed onstage at one of his 2005 concerts. Confusing news: what does anyone need a brass knuckle microphone for?Tweet