Watch Sunday, April 13
Miley, Charlie and more!
May 25th, 2009
* If you care: Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart are capable of a) eating Italian food, b) sitting down in restaurants, c) talking to each other. Like regular people who work together on Twilight vampire movies, and not necessarily people who are dating (back off Stewart; he’s mine).
* Spencer Pratt won’t fight you, because he’s the most famous person in the world. Isn’t that great? I’d best go find a way to buy a copy of I’m A Celebrity so he doesn’t stop being famous and come attack me…
* Reason #376 why I have started sleeping with the lights on: LFO are reuniting.
* Canadian Music fans rejoice: the Hillside Festival line-up has been announced, and it is looking sweet. The downside: tickets are already half-sold-out.
* Fans of American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert shouldn’t feel so bad for the guy; word is Queen (Queen!) is thinking about recruiting him as their new front man. Dude may be good, but I dunno, that’s an awfully large role to fill…Tweet