News for Tuesday: Somebody’s Gonna Get Hurt Edition
July 21st, 2009
* Weezer are almost done making their seventh album! This would be cause for way more huzzahs if I knew for sure it wasn’t going to “flail” as badly as the last two… Nobody was kidding anybody with “Pork and Beans”.
* Trent Reznor quits Twitter! Yet again!
* WHAT: Somebody cast Jake Gyllenhaal as the Prince of Persia? He’s been working out and is all muscly? That’s not accurate at all: the original Prince was pixelated! And where is his hat?
* Check out this merch! Blink 182 are selling 182 unique and limited edition t-shirts at each of their tour stops! But even better: BLINK BUNNY! (except it is possibly evil)
* Whoa! All M83‘s Anthony Gonzalez was trying to do was get a dance party started, but he ended up fighting a security guard who didn’t like his plans! Intense! (The Youtube video of this mash-up is here is here).
Tags: blink 182, jake gyllenhaal, m83, prince of persia, trent reznor, weezer
Posted on Tuesday, July 21st, 2009 at 7:17 pm by Jessica M and is filed under Celebrities & Pop Culture.