News for Wednesday: Ice Cream Soda Edition
June 17th, 2009
* Hey! All you kids lining up for the MMVAs! Here’s how your Sunday will get even better: Damian Abraham, vocalist of Toronto hardcore punk band F***ed Up, is gonna be GIVING AWAY ICE CREAM at the corner of Queen on John on Sunday! *scream!*
* All you lucky people with tickets to a Blink-182 show this summer should be even more excited because of the NEW SONG they’ll be playing on the road. New Blink + Blink Tour = Super Awesome Fun Times?
* In other tour news, Modest Mouse is going out for a jaunt this summer, and they’re leaving Johnny Marr at home!
* After weeks out of the spotlight, I thought Lindsay Lohan had changed her ways, but apparently not.
* Finally, haven’t you always wanted some Gaslight Anthem Cream Soda?
Tags: blink 182, fucked up, gaslight anthem, lindsay lohan, modest mouse
Posted on Wednesday, June 17th, 2009 at 7:16 pm by Jessica M and is filed under Celebrities & Pop Culture.