Finale Friday 9E/6P
Watch Tuesday 8E/5P
Vote now for Your Fave!
March 20th, 2013
Ryan Gosling has revealed plans to take a break from acting. In a new interview with AP Entertainment’s Jake Coyle, Gosling said, “I’ve been doing it too much.” The 32-year-old has been working in showbiz since he was part of the Mickey Mouse Club ensemble back in 1993.
Gosling also confessed his uncertainty about acting. “I’ve lost perspective on what I’m doing,” said Gosling. “I think it’s good for me to take a break and reassess why I’m doing it and how I’m doing it.”
Although the actor had no feature films released last year, he admitted to worrying about overexposure. “I need a break from myself as much as I imagine the audience does,” said Gosling.
We can relax for the moment since the actor has yet to confirm when exactly he plans to take the break. Luckily, we still have three Ryan Gosling movies to look forward to, including The Place Beyond The Pines and Only God Forgives. Both films are due for release this year.
Gosling is undeniably one of the most talented actors working in film today. So his impending break will be a loss for film fans everywhere.
What are your thoughts on Gosling new revelations?
Tags: ryan goslingTweet