Check out the pics!
Started from the bottom
January 30th, 2013
She & Him have announced May 7 as the release date for their fourth studio album, Volume 3. The folk duo, made up of M. Ward and actress Zooey Deschanel, have created a cult following with their albums Volume 1, Volume 2 and A Very She & Him Christmas.
The new album contains 11 original songs written by Deschanel and produced by Ward, with the recording of Volume 3 taking place in Portland, New York and Los Angeles. The band has become known for their emotional and fun covers and this time around they’re taking on U2′s Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Blondie’s Sunday Girl and Ellie Greenwich’s Baby.
The folk group are set to hit the road for a North American tour starting June 14 in Nashville and travelling to Montreal on July 3 and Toronto on July 4.
1. I’ve Got Your Number, Son
2. Never Wanted Your Love
3. Baby (written by Jeff Barry, Ellie Greenwich, and George Morton)
4. I Could’ve Been Your Girl
5. Turn to White
6. Somebody Sweet to Talk To
7. Something’s Haunting You
9. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me (written by Ray Noble)
10. Snow Queen
11. Sunday Girl (Blondie cover)
13. Shadow of Love
14. Reprise (I Could’ve Been Your Girl)