May 15th, 2012
It’s difficult to believe that this Friday’s season finale of Degrassi is going to be even more shocking than last Friday’s episode (Fiona is leaving and what the what was that little moment with EClare?!). But in this promo for the Season 11 finale we see that the drama is heating up. Let’s countdown the top five OMD (OH MY DEGRASSI) moments from this sneak peek.
5. Marisol vs. Fiona. We’re going into Round 2. Marisol got Fiona and Imogen suspended from school, so we know that she’ll stop at nothing to gain control of the student council.
4. Fiona vs. Imogen. With Fiona’s mother’s arrest and news that she’s moving back home, Fiona is snapping at her new bestie (and crush) Imogen. Will they leave on good terms?
3. The Carnival Last time there was a big event at Degrassi, Adam was shot. The time before that, Eli came *this close* to having a knife in his stomach. We know one thing – Degrassi functions often end in a 911 call.
2. The Carousel Fiona looks like she’s going to tell Imogen something when they’re on the carousel together. Could Fiona be taking the plunge (bad choice of words for people on a carousel) and tell Imogen how she really feels?
1. EClare? That look! You saw it. I saw it. Let’s bring back EClare.