Check it out now!
Get your tickets now!
August 22nd, 2013
Paramore + Tegan & Sara + a big cruise ship = our wildest dreams come true.
The Still Into You rockers have put together a four-day cruise event that, as the band’s Tumblr post describes, will “bring you 4 days & nights full of music, adventure, relaxation, new friendships and amazing moments on board the inaugural sailing of PARAHOY!” Best name ever? Best name ever.
They won’t be alone, though. Canadian duo Tegan & Sara will be joining Paramore and more artists will be announced soon. This cruise trip will take place from March 7-11th, 2014 and will sail aboard Norwegian Pearl from Miami to Great Stirrup Cay, a private island in the Bahamas.
According to the Tumblr post, this is what guests will get for the hefty price tag of $650 (+ $215 fees):
- 4-night luxury cruise, with a stop at Great Stirrup Cay, our very own private island in the Bahamas
- 2 shows on the pool deck by your hosts, Paramore
- Q&A with Paramore on the Pool Deck
- Activities with each member of the band
- Autographed commemorative cruise print (per guest)
- Dozens of concerts by other great bands, including Tegan and Sara
- Great dining options, fun activities, contests, & more!
For more info, check out the site parahoy.com.
So…anyone want to take us along? Pretty please??Tweet