Get your tickets now!
Check out the updated lineup!
Enter to win now!
December 14th, 2012
We’ve got a major exclusive for all of you Gossip Girl fans! You’ve been watching Gossip Girl and celebrating all of the dirt and deviousness that’s been going down with Serena, Chuck, Blair and Dan for the last six seasons. Now, it’s time to say goodbye to our favourite Upper Eastsiders when the Gossip Girl series finale airs on Monday, December 17 at 8E/5P.
To celebrate, MuchMusic is holding a screening party hosted by Lauren Toyota in the studio and YOU are at the front of the line for access! There is limited availability, but you have a chance to grab wristbands.
Here’s how you can get access:
- Respond to this e-mail immediately (email@example.com) for your chance to score 2 wristbands! We need your full name, age and the name of the person coming with you.
- You must live in the Toronto area.
- You must be between the ages of 14 – 28.
- You need to be able to arrive at MuchMusic by 7pm on Monday, December 17. We are located at 299 Queen Street West in downtown Toronto.
- The screening party will be held from 8pm – 10pm.
There is limited access for this event and wristbands are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
We will e-mail you back if you are on the guest list. Unfortunately, if you don’t hear back from us, it means that our audience is full. Last, but certainly not least, remember to dress to impress!
Good luck, Gossip Girl fans!
Tags: gossip girlTweet