Check it out now!
Get your tickets now!
October 22nd, 2013
As you may have seen, MUCH has been gearing up for Halloween with a very extensive marathon of The Simpsons’ Treehouse of Horror specials. Continuing through this and next week, we will be airing all of our fave classic episodes from of our favourite animated series.
And to test your knowledge so far — and to see if you remember the other episodes coming up in our marathon — we’ve written up a little quiz for you guys! Take a look at the 15 questions below and see how well you know your Treehouse of Horrors! (Answers at the bottom of the post)
And don’t forget to watch The Simpsons every Monday to Friday at 5E/2P on MUCH!
1. What are the names of the two aliens that reoccur in the Treehouse of Horror series?
a) Pang and Kong
b) Kang and Kodos
c) Kong and Kodos
d) None of the above.
2. What Edgar Allan Poe poem does Lisa read in Treehouse of Horror I?
a) The Black Cat
b) The Haunted Palace
c) The Raven
d) The Tell-Tale Heart
3. Who does the Grim Reaper come for in Treehouse of Horror XIV?
a) Grandpa Simpson
b) Maggie Simpson
c) Bart Simpson
d) Homer Simpson
4. In Treehouse of Horror IX, who does Homer receive a hair transplant from?
a) Ned Flanders
b) Principal Skinner
c) Groundskeeper Willie
5. In Treehouse of Horror XX, Lisa is sent to detention. Who else does she see in detention (which she then concocts a plan of revenge with on Miss Hoover and another teacher for sending her to detention)?
6. What movie has The Simpsons yet to spoof in their Treehouse of Horror series?
a) Harry Potter
b) King Kong
d) The Blob
7. What super powers did Bart and Lisa get when they got hit with X-rays in Treehouse of Horror X?
a) Stretching and telepathy
b) Flying and telepathy
c) Flying and clobbering
d) Stretching and clobbering
8. In Bart’s nightmare in Treehouse of Horror II, what does he turn Homer into?
a) A monkey
b) A Jack-in-the-box
c) A donut
d) A seal
9. In which season does Homer become a 3D character that enters into the real world?
10. Whose voice do the Simpsons settle on while looking at the settings for the Ultrahouse 3000 in Treehouse of Horror XII?
a) Pierce Brosnan
b) Morgan Freeman
c) Daniel Craig
d) Brad Pitt
11. How does Homer clone himself in Treehouse of Horror XIII?
c) Magic beans
d) Curse from Patti and Selma
12. What phrase does Homer repeat in The Shinning in Treehouse of Horror V?
a) “No TV and no beer make Homer go something something”
b) “No TV and no beer make Homer’s urge to kill rise”
c) “No TV and no beer make Homer mad”
d) “No TV and no beer make Homer go crazy”
13. In the opening sequence of Treehouse of Horror VIII, a Fox censor advises us that the program will be rated TV-G. But as he talks, a sword starts stabbing him. By the end of the segment, what rating does the show get?
14. In Treehouse of Horror XIX, whose name replaces Charlie Brown’s in the show’s parody of It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown?
15. Which two politicians do the two aliens become in Treehouse of Horror VII?
a) Bill Clinton and Al Gore
b) George Bush and Bill Clinton
c) Bill Clinton and Bob Dole
d) George Bush and Bob Dole
ANSWERS: 1b, 2c, 3c, 4d, 5a, 6c, 7d, 8b, 9d, 10a, 11a, 12d, 13d, 14c, 15cTweet