See how they did it!
We miss summer
The Holy Trinity!
Remember these famous tees?
October 4th, 2012
The tracklisting for the final Twilight Saga soundtrack has been released and appears to meet the same criteria of the franchises hugely successful previous albums. Featuring big names, unknowns and some Twilight soundtrack veterans, the song selection for Breaking Dawn Part 2 has a little something for the Twihard in all of us.
The album features mainstream heavy hitters Green Day and Feist, as well as indie favourites St. Vincent, Passion Pit and Ellie Goulding. Newcomers POP ETC, Iko and Broadway star Reeve Carney are in good company with Twilight soundtrack fan favourites Carter Burwell and Christina Perri, who has penned a follow-up to her Breaking Dawn Part 1 song A Thousand Years.
Twilight actress Nikki Reed lent her voice to the album and collaborated with her husband and American Idol alum Paul McDonald on the track All I’ve Ever Needed. Reed isn’t the first cast member to have her vocals featured on the Twilight soundtrack. Robert Pattinson lent his vocals to the track Never Think for the Twilight soundtrack.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 soundtrack is set to be released on November 13, with the movie hitting theatres later that week on November 16.
1. Where I Come From — Passion Pit
2. Bittersweet — Ellie Goulding
3. The Forgotten — Green Day
4. Fire In The Water — Feist
5. Everything And Nothing — The Boom Circuits
6. The Antidote — St. Vincent
7. Speak Up — POP ETC
8. Heart of Stone — Iko
9. Cover Your Tracks — A Boy and His Kite
10. Ghosts — James Vincent McMorrow
11. All I’ve Ever Needed — Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12. New For You — Reeve Carney
13. A Thousand Years (Part Two) – Christina Perri
14. Plus Que Ma Prope Vie — Carter Burwell