We think so!
So Much Kevin Hart
Save your screams!
May 20th, 2011
Okay, so tomorrow the Rapture apparently descends upon us. And if that is the case (highly skeptical about this one, by the way), well, you might want to make a mixtape to take it all in. Some people might be looking for some life-affirming music, some might want tunes to throw a party to end all parties, because let’s face it, this would be the last party, right? But really, why not go out listening to a carefully themed comp designed specifically for this momentous occasion.
1. Sonic Youth “Do You Believe In Rapture”
2. Silver Sun “Last Day”
3. Siouxsie & The Banshees “Cities in Dust”
4. Blur “To The End”
5. The Beta Band “It’s Over”
6. The Strokes “The End Has No End”
7. Los Campesinos! “We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed”
8. Nine Inch Nails “The Day The Whole World Went Away”
1. The Rapture “Heaven”
2. Pixies “Dead”
3. Modest Mouse “Tiny Cities Made of Ashes”
4. The Cure “The End of the World”
5. The Sisters of Mercy “Black Planet”
8. Godspeed You! Black Emperor “East Hastings”
Tags: blur, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Los Campesinos!, lykke li, modest mouse, nine inch nails, Pixies, Rapture, Silver Sun, Siouxsie & The Banshees, Sonic Youth, The Beta Band, The Cure, The Knife, The Sisters of Mercy, the strokesTweet