Watch again online!
Finale Friday 7E/4P
Rate your fave today!
Watch online now!
January 28th, 2010
* Carrie Underwood has been chosen to sing the National Anthem at the start of this year’s Superbowl. Now, if they could just get rid of all that pesky football in-between the commercials and half-time show.
* In order to win tickets for her daughter to meet Justin Bieber, a mother got a tattoo of a radio DJ’s face on her back. Damn. Makes asking your parents for a pony seem less ridiculous.
* Check out these pics of Adam Brody at Sundance, promoting his new flick, The Romantics. I have nothing interesting to say, I just think he’s purdy.
* Huge bummer coming out of LA today. Miramax is closing its doors today after 30 years in show biz. The production company, started by the Weinstein brothers and sold to Disney in 2005, produced such great films as Clerks, Pulp Fiction, Shakespeare in Love, Sex, Drugs and Videotape and The English Patient.
* The Black Eyed Peas are being sued for plagiarism…again. What is this, like, the fifth time? Hey, I can’t find my keys…Will.I.Am!!! Did you take my keys?!?Tweet