Retweet to win!
Are the odds in your favour?
Take the quiz!
February 4th, 2013
Valentine’s Day is only ten days away and while this means discount candy in eleven day, it also means that we should be sharing our feelings with our loved ones. Or our lust ones. Or the ones we have been casually stalking on Facebook and haven’t actually told that we want to make them the Kanye to our Kim.
Whether you have a significant other or are hoping to be significant to a certain someone, we’ve got your playlist ready. Check out our Top 10 Fave Love Songs of the past year and get your swoon-worthy moves ready.
10. I Found You, The Wanted
9. Call Me Maybe, Carly Rae Jepsen
8. Take Care, Drake feat. Rihanna
7. Feel So Close, Calvin Harris
6. Home, Phillip Phillips
5. Boyfriend, Justin Bieber
4. Kiss You Inside Out, Hedley
3. Give Me Love, Ed Sheeran
2. One Thing, One Direction
1. Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself), Ne-YoTweet