Watch online now!
Vote now for Your Fave!
2013 MMVAs on June 16!
Watch May 23 8E/5P
January 19th, 2010
* Bill Kaulitz, of Tokio Hotel, walks…no…OWNS the runway at the Dsquared2 fashion show in Milan. Work it!
* Johnny Depp is shirtless on the cover of this month’s GQ Magazine. You can see the pic here. You’re welcome.
* Nike introduces a new line of golf clubs without Tiger Woods in the advertisements. That slapping sound you just heard was Tiger hitting himself in the head. D’oh!
* Paranormal Activity 2 is happening…maybe I’ll see more than the inside of my trembling, sweaty hands this time. Probs not.
* Heidi Montag says that she is not addicted to plastic surgery. Bad move, Heid-ster. If you said you were addicted, we might have cut you some slack for turning yourself into this.
* In a tribute to the great John Hughes, at the 2010 Critics Choice Movie Awards Death Cab for Cutie covered “Don’t You Forget About Me.” Turn it up, walk into the football field and throw your fist triumphantly into the air!Tweet