January 26th, 2010
* Justin Timberlake is awarded Harvard’s Hasty Pudding Man of the Year. The award, presented by the Harvard theatrical society, is given each year to a man and woman whom the society deems a great entertainer. Bet you never thought you’d heard ‘Dick in a Box’ and ‘Harvard’ in the same sentence?
* Tokio Hotel release World Behind my Wall EP. You can check it out here (cuz I know you will!).
* Good Charlotte scrap their entire new album and start over. Maybe you guys just don’t like your own band?
* Gremlins 3D is coming soon. I’m sorry, was the first one not creepy enough??
* MGMT’s upcoming album is inspired by Lady Gaga and Kanye West. Yo MGMT, I’m really happy for you and I’mma let you finish your album, but if you beat out Beyonce for any awards, Kanye will come for you.
* Mia Michaels is coming back to So You Think You Can Dance. Sweetness. I never understand what she’s saying, but it means less screaming time for Mary Murphy.Tweet