Watch Tuesday 8E/5P
Watch June 21 at 9E/6P
Vote now for Your Fave!
September 9th, 2010
We want YOU to be on Much during new music videos from 5pm – 6pm ET! If you have a passion for music and TV, we want you to make some kick-ass videos introducing our new music videos.
Click on more for the deets!
Here are the details:
• Shoot the video on a decent video camera, digital camera, video phone, flip or webcam.
• Make sure it’s well lit and that we can hear you clearly.
• Be creative. Go outside to shoot it somewhere fun. Or if you want to shoot it indoors, find a cool background. No boring white walls.
• Pick a video from www.muchmusic.com/freshvideos and tell us something you like about it.
• These are not requests. The focus is about you showing Canada your personality and telling us something you think about the artist, band, or video.
• Start by telling us who you are. A sample would be:
“Hey I’m Sarah and I live in Edmonton Alberta. These are my friends. Last year we saw Kanye West in concert and it was one of the best shows ever. Have you checked out his twitter page? His tweets are so weird. “Power” was my favorite song of the summer!”
• Keep it under 30 seconds, but feel free to make as many videos you want. We want to see them all!
• Do NOT put any music in your video. We’ll take care of it.
• Once you’re done, upload your video to YouTube. Then reply to our video and make sure to attach your video.
If your video is selected it will be aired nationally on MuchMusic.
As well, we will link to your YouTube page (if you have one) so that people who like your videos can find and follow you.
If you impress us (and we’re sure you will), we’ll even ask you to make more. You could be a regular on MuchMusic!
More instructions right hurre!
Tags: Be on MuchTweet