Read the recap!
2013 MMVAs on June 16!
Finale Friday 7E/4P
September 5th, 2012
One of the few comforts we can take in the summer months coming to an end is knowing that the change in seasons marks the beginning of our countdown to a new season of The Vampire Diaries. The first sneak peek video of Season 4 showed mostly old clips, but today’s video gives us a much deeper look into what’s in store for the residents of Mystic Falls.
Here is a snapshot of what we’ve learned about Season 4 of The Vampires Diaries from the video below.
- After waking up a vampire, Elena must decide whether or not to feed. I’m going to guess she feeds or else this season will be over after one episode.
- Bonnie, as usual, puts Elena’s safety before her own and tries to visit the land of the dead to help bring Elena back to the living. While I admire Bonnie’s ties to friendship I wish she would value her own life a whole lot more.
- It looks like Caroline gets into an Inception-like car accident. People in Mystic Falls should really stay away from all motor-vehicles.
- Damon and Stefan are fighting. No surprise there.
- There are new Sheriff’s in town with a whole lot of ammo. This can’t be good.
- Stefan is behind bars. I’m assuming this has something to do with my previous point.
- Caroline and Tyler are still listening to their animal urges and having sex every five minutes. But I’m guessing that Caroline doesn’t know she’s really having sex with Klaus in Tyler’s body. Does that count as a threesome?
The Vampire Diaries returns with all new episodes starting Friday, October 12th at 8 pm ET on MUCH.Tweet