Take our quiz!
Got a secret?
Take our quiz!
February 17th, 2010
* Do you love Freaks and Geeks? How about Kristen Wiig? Then pull up a chair beside me and listen here: F and G creators Judd Apatow and Paul Feig are teaming up again to direct and produce a new film starring SNL comedian Kristen Wiig! Wigg and Apatow? You had me at hello.
* L’ Osservatore Roman, the official newspaper of The Vatican, has released its list of the top ten albums of all time. Albums included in the list are What’s the Story Morning Glory? by Oasis, Thriller by Michael Jackson, Achtung Baby by U2 and Supernatural by Carlos Santana. Next week the newspaper will be coming out with its top ten celeb sex tapes…kidding!
* All is not well in the land of fake sun and duck phones. Sources are confirming that MTV sweethearts Sammi and Ronnie, who fell in lurve before our eyes on Jersey Shore, are no longer together and are on such bad terms that they have canceled paid appearances so as not to see each other. If they can’t make love last, then who can?
* Methinks Mel B saw our Red Hot blog on the third anniversary of Britney’s head shaving-palooza! Scary Spice showed up to the Brit Awards last night with half of her head shaved. I’m not hatin’ on the hair style, because some chicks (I’m looking at you, Robyn!) can pull it off. Mel B? Not so much.
* Lady Gaga’s music producer, Red One, says that a new Gaga album is in the works. The duo is getting back into the studio in the upcoming weeks to start working on a follow up to The Fame Monster. I seriously don’t think that this woman sleeps.Tweet