Bring on the LOLZ
Watch on M3TV.ca
December 26th, 2012
If there was a theme at the box office in 2012, it was definitely ‘the franchise’. Out of the top 10 highest grossing films worldwide, only one of them, Brave, was not part of a film series. I think it’s safe to say that if The Hobbit had been released earlier this year it would have rounded out the list of biggest money makers.
Check out the list of the 10 highest grossing films in 2012 and see what flicks you still need to catch before the year is over! Click here to check out all the amazing specials, blogs, galleries, countdowns and more that are part of this year’s Holiday Wrap.
10. Brave, $535,311,825
9. Men In Black 3, $624,026,776
8. The Hunger Games, $686,533,290
7. Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted, $742,110,251
6. The Amazing Spider-Man, $752,216,557
5. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, $779,358,025
4. Ice Age: Continental Drift, $875,045,180
3. Skyfall, $952,207,818
2. The Dark Knight Rises, $1,081,041,287
1. The Avengers, $1,511,757,910Tweet