Cute dogs and raunchy puppets!
Read our review!
Catch up now
June 6th, 2014
The Season 4 finale of Pretty Little Liars left us with months of wondering will he/won’t he make it thoughts about Ezra after he took ‘A’s bullet to the chest. We will finally get our long-awaited update on Ezra’s condition this Tuesday with the Season 5 of Pretty Little Liars premiere on M3. Here’s what we know so far.
1. Ezra is alive. While we don’t know how long he’ll be able to hang in there and whether Aria will get his take on ‘A’s identity, we know that all hope is not yet lost for Ezria.
2. Shauna is somehow connected to Ezra. In this picture from Tuesday’s episode, we see Shauna visiting Ezra in the hospital. Maybe she was just there looking for Ali, but Shauna seems to be the real secret-holder in the web of lies that is Rosewood and we wouldn’t be surprised if she and Ezra had previous dealings.
3. Ali is back. There’s no hiding the teen death faker any longer. Alison will be returning to life in Rosewood, although it’s anyone’s guess as to what that will look like.
4. We are still learning more about Ezra and Ali. In this sneak peek pic of Tuesday’s premiere, Ezra and Alison are together in a theatre, meaning that more flashbacks and more answers are coming. Just remember, this is PLL, so with more answers come more questions.
5. Caleb is coming back! We learned halfway through Season 4 that Tyler Blackburn will be returning permanently to Rosewood. What will this mean for Haleb?
6. Emily broke things off with Paige in one of the final scenes of Season 4 of Pretty Little Liars and has now been reunited with Alison. Will the two become a couple or will Ali continue to play with her friend’s emotions?
7. Um, where the heck is Toby? Okay, number seven is something we DON’T know, but is anyone else nervous that he was absent while ‘A’ was shooting Ezra?Tweet