Look into our crystal ball
Watch our interview
Cute dogs and raunchy puppets!
August 3rd, 2014
Season 5 of Pretty Little Liars is heating up like we’ve never seen before. Houses are blowing up, Ezria and Haleb are kinda-sorta back together, Alison has returned to Rosewood, and the fighting between the girls has never been more intense (Aria is kinda scary, amirite?).
Tuesday’s episode will be no different and with so much going on this morning, we need to be ready with our facts. Here’s what we know about March of Crimes, airing Tuesday at 8E/5P on M3.
1. Alison and Jenna come face to face in music class (so dramatic!) and Alison demands to know how Jenna turned Shana on her team since ‘she was my friend first’. A-HA! So Alison did know Shana before she disappeared!
2. Caleb, who continues to be the G.O.A.T., knows that the reason, or person, behind Hanna’s depression is Ella’s fiancé Zack. Now, will the two men throw down?
3. Spencer is terrified because someone is spying on her and it’s terrifying. How can an eye be so ominous?
4. The girls are falling apart, with Aria still refusing to speak to Hanna after Hanna revealed that Zack hit on her.
5. Alison’s plan to use Noel to help her gain Ashley Marin’s support backfires when the police arrest Noel.
6. Spencer goes to see the Optometrist after hurting her eye in the barn during last week’s episode and learns some disturbing news.
Check out the full sneak peek of Tuesday’s Pretty Little Liars below! Watch new episodes of Pretty Little Liars every Tuesday at 8E/5P on M3 and click here to watch last week’s episode. Check out episodes, recaps, galleries, blogs and more online anytime at M3TV.ca/PrettyLittleLiars.
Tags: Pretty Little LiarsTweet