See how they did it!
We miss summer
The Holy Trinity!
Remember these famous tees?
June 1st, 2012
You’ve been waiting. We’ve been waiting. The waiting is ovah. Done. Finished. Buh bye. Info on the 2012 MMVA wristbands is finally here! Oh, happy day!
Take a minute to go nuts and let your freak flag fly. Are we all chillaxed now? Awesome possum. I have ALL the info you need on wristbands in this post, so make sure you read this over a good THREE times. If you still have questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section below and I’ll do my best to put my thinking cap on and answer your Q’s.
Let’s begin, shall we?
Your Guideline for Getting Wristbands to the 2012 MMVAs:
* MMVAs wristband giveaway starts at 6 pm ET on Friday, June 8 during New.Music.Live. at MuchMusic.
* MuchMusic is located at 299 Queen St. West, Toronto at the corner of Queen and John St.
* For maximum safety and enjoyment, we ask that the wristband line up starts no sooner than Tuesday, June 5 at 7am. Anyone who comes down before that will be asked to return later.
* You must be at least 14 years old as of Sunday, June 17 to get wristbands. Not 14 in a month. Not 14 on June 18.
* You must have photo ID with you to get a wristband. School photo ID with your birth certificate, license, photo health card, TTC card or passport (actual or photocopied) is fine. We basically need any photo ID, but if it’s school ID/TTC card, we need your birth certificate too. If you have a clear photocopy of your birth certificate or passport, you can bring that instead of the real thing!
* One wristband per person. You cannot get one for your friend who couldn’t make it, even if she is the biggest Justin Bieber fan in the world. If you get a wristband we will put it on you and you MUST keep it on until the MMVAs on June 17.
* Wristbands are free. We cannot be bribed. If we could, I’d be writing this from a yacht in Tahiti.
* If you do not get a wristband you can still totally watch the MMVAs from the street on June 17! And yes, you can still totally see the stages! There are no age limits for watching from the street. We lurve er’body.
* We will be giving some wristbands away through contests. Keep checking the MMVA 2012 site for updates on contests!
* How many wristbands are you giving out? Sorry, we can’t release that number.
* I can’t make it to MuchMusic on June 8. How can I get wristbands? Keep checking the MMVA 2012 site to find out about contests for winning wristbands.
* If I wear the wristband for 9 days before the MMVAs, won’t it fall off? Nope, it’s durable.
* Is it safe for me/my kids to line up over night? Our security staff will be monitoring the line-up at all times.
* How will I know where the line-up starts at MuchMusic? You’ll know once you get there, we promise.
* What if I don’t get a wristband on June 8 and don’t win one? You can still watch the MMVAs from the street. You can also line up to be part of the red carpet, and hopefully get an autograph from your favourite celeb.
* When can I begin lining up for a wristband? You may start lining up Tuesday, June 5 at 7 am.Anyone who comes down before that will be asked to return later. Since we don’t know how many people will begin lining up at Tuesday, June 5 at 7 am we can’t tell you when you should join the line. We will update the MMVA site with information on how long the wristband line up extends on a daily basis.
Tags: MMVA 2012Tweet