Finale Friday 9E/6P
Watch Tuesday 8E/5P
Vote now for Your Fave!
February 14th, 2011
Our dear, dear Hanna. She was forced to stuff six cupcakes down her throat, bait out her best friend to her parents, break her admirer’s heart, and she knocked down by a car. But she’s a trooper! And that’s why we love her!
1. STANDS UP FOR HER FRIENDS: remember when that cop found Emily’s bag and went through her things? Hanna literally screamed “give her back her purse or I swear I will rip your head off!” Hanna is there for her friends when she needs them (even if its her fault like stalling Ms. Montgomery’s car).
2. BEFRIENDS ANYONE: she’s friends with b***hy Mona, the abusive Alison, her PLL girls, and the nerdy Lucas. She doesn’t care who says what about her – if she’s your friend, she’s your friend. The end. And that’s the best kind of friend to have!
3. KEEPS SECRETS: Hanna was the first to find out about Emily and Maya and what did she do? She let Emily be the one to tell everyone. Even though she couldn’t say anything, she still showed her support for Emily while keeping Maya a secret (remember her support for Emily taking whoever she wanted to the dance? Now that’s a friend).
4. PUTS FAMILY FIRST: her mother stole from the bank. Yes, she betrayed Aria for her mother but what would you do? Her mother is all she has and she tried to save Aria in the end herself (and got Caleb to do it in the end). She fights to protect her family because she loves them. End of story.
5. SHE’S NOT ALISON: Even though Emily said she was, Hanna wasn’t playing around with people (“A” was making her). Hanna went from fat to “it girl” status without using any of Alison’s moves. She’s the new popular girl and she’s not the evil creation Alison would like to think she created.
What do you think? Have you fallen in love with Hanna the way we have? Or does Hanna have bad qualities we’ve missed?
Don’t miss an all-new Pretty Little Liars Mondays @ 8PM ET/ 9PM PT only on MuchMusic!Tweet